Give Them Shelter
On May 11, 2013 we will walk to raise awareness of the reality of family homelessness in the Toledo area.
All proceeds from the walk support Family Promise of Greater Toledo , a grassroots community organization, providing invaluable services to help children and their families secure, maintain, and sustain housing long term.
- Give Them Shelter is a 3 mile walk.
- Where: Olander Park, Sylvania OH
- When: Saturday, May 11, 2013
- Check in begins at 8 a.m.
- Walkers will be released to the path by 9:00 am.
- Pre-registration required for incentives!
- Online Registration Available.
Living without a safe, warm place to sleep, to eat, and to care for children - being without the security of familiar people and things - this is homelessness. The loss of a home is a crisis for anyone, but is especially so for families.
Every child deserves a safe home, a bed to sleep in, and enough food to eat. With your help, we can make it happen!
For more information about Family Promise of Greater Toledo visit our main website.